Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gundam Seed




THE CASTS

Luckily Lacus and Kira live a happy ending....

I think this picture is taken from Gundam Seed Destiny, I'm not to sure, cause i didn't watch Gundam Seed Destiny... Since, my cousin already summarize the happenings... and I'm so irritated that I didn't watch it.... Cause hello Kagali and Athrun is so perfect for each other, why do they have to break up... comme on that is just plain BXXXSXXX...... first Kagali didn't hear out Athrun.... Second why would Athrun do anything even risk for his life just for Kagali.... my cousin told me that almost in the ending Kagali is fighting against Athrun's teammate... and when they both collapse... Athrun choose his teammate than Kagali to saved..... why would he do that.... why didn't he save the one he love.... I don't know if I should be irritated with both of them.... or I should fret because of them.... but I'm sure of 2 thing.... First, those Girls that is around Athrun and the one that Orb has choosen to be Kagalis fiance(YUCKS) is so annoying, that if i ever meet them i would kill the right on the spot.....and Second the ending of Gundam Destiny is so annoying why didn't they got back together huh?!..... their should be another Gundam Seed then Kagali and Athrun will be back together and will ba happily ever after....

got carried away cause i don't like the ending

here is my dream ending of Gundam Seed

WEDDING

love this picture they are so perfect foreach other.... this is my dream ending

and here is the really amazing ending that Gundam Seed should have

PERFECT ENDING


This is so a Perfect Ending!!!!!!!!!111

3 comments: