Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bleach

Here are the compilation of Bleach picture.... and after the pic their maybe some of my comments. It will be in sequence.... or it is arrange.








BYAKUYA KUCHIKI


sorry if it's a little bit to blurry.....it's because. it came from my cell phone...

Look at byakuya... i got fa feeling that his a little bit sad..

I actually don't understand the numbers beside byakuya... my guest is maybe it's his height.... but isn't it a little small to his height.... so if you know can you please leave a comment and tell me....

With or without Kensaikan.....(sorry for the wrong spelling... i'm not good at spellings) HIS SO HOT!


I really thought that byakuya would win....well, i like byakuya more then ichigo (those ichigo fans.... peace)

BYAKUYA IS HOT even if his a kid...

SENBONZAKURA




This is the picture of senbonzakura that I found in the net... so I'm not to sure if this is his true face.....

Like master like sword.... their bot super HOT!!!!



GIN ICHIMARU

Gin is cute when he was a kid.... but i think his smile is so creepy.


HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO







Like master like sword.... their both SUPER HOT!!!





HYORINMARU
Hyorinmaru is Hot as a human...


ICHIGO KUROSAKI


Hollow mask... nice

 This full hollow is so cool.... but I'm not to sure if this is real.... but i believe it is.... since the picture is so clear... as if it's an original.....
This is so creepy. not only his smile but also his eyes

RENJI ABARAI



Renji is much cooler without the ponytail..........

RUKIA KUCHIKI


Rukia is cute while Sode No Shirayuki is elegant.

 ULQUIORRA AND ORIHIME


Orihime is cute in this picture... even if I don't like her that much....


They are good together even if I don't like Orihime and I like Ulquiora


Orihime's face is like full of lust...



Both of their faces are in pain.... and i don't like the ending of ulquiora



SOGYO NO KOTOWARI


their both so cute....


No comments:

Post a Comment